It's a Win Win
50% Deposit, 50% Next Year, 0% Interest
Buying a new Volvo has always been an excellent decision. Any model you choose comes with Volvo’s distinctly Scandinavian design, an impressive level of intuitive technology, and a driving experience that’s pure pleasure. Right now, however, it's a better decision than ever. So for a limited time, you can drive away in a new Volvo with half down now, the other half in 12 months, and zero percent interest.
The fresh facelifted XC90 is the pure luxury seven seat SUV. The cabin of the XC90 is designed to make your life easier, as well as provide ample space for all passengers, regardless of seat position.
Uncluttered lines and beautiful details meet with SUV toughness and a dynamic stance to make the XC60 a car with a strong, refined character.
Influenced by product design, street fashion and popular culture, the XC40 is the compact SUV that shows Volvo Cars design at its most playful and progressive.
New S60 & V60
Purity, quality and fitness for purpose are the cornerstones of Scandinavian design for the S60 and V60.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion is promoted by Scandinavian Vehicle Distributors Limited, PO Box 62527 Greenlane, Auckland (the “Promoter”) trading as Volvo Cars NZ.
2. The Promotion runs from 9am on Friday 1st May 2020 to 5pm Wednesday 30th September 2020 NZT or while Model Year 2020 stocks last (the “Promotion Period”) and is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
3. Participation in the Promotion is only available to New Zealand residents currently living permanently in New Zealand and New Zealand registered companies who during the Promotion Period purchase a new Model Year 2020 Volvo vehicle across the Volvo range (“Promotion Vehicle”) from Archibalds.
4. The Promotion is only available through European Financial Services Limited (trading as Volvo Car Financial Services) and is subject to its strict lending criteria, terms, and conditions.
5. To qualify for the Promotion the following conditions must all be met:
a. The Promotion Vehicle must be first registered in New Zealand in the participant’s name during the Promotional Period. Purchases of previously registered vehicles including but not limited to demonstration, service loan, fleet, or pre-registered vehicles, are ineligible for the Promotion.
b. The participant must pay a non-refundable deposit of one half of the published maximum retail price (“MRP”) to secure the purchase of a Promotion Vehicle within the Promotion Period with the participant being the first registered person in respect of that Promotion Vehicle.
c. The participant must pay the second half of the MRP of the Promotion Vehicle within 12 months of the date of payment of the deposit as outlined in clause 5(b).
6. On road costs of $1,990.00, an establishment fee of $275.00, and a Personal Property Security Register search fee of $8.00 (additional to the MRP) are costs included in the Promotion with the exception of aftermarket accessories (non factory options) which will need to be paid by the participant separately.
7. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including pre-negotiated discounts relating to pre-ordered vehicles which are registered during the Promotional Period.
8. The Promotion is non-transferable.
9. These Terms and Conditions and any lending criteria or lending documents with European Financial Services Limited (trading as Volvo Car Financial Services) constitute the entire agreement in relation to the Promotion.
10. Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this Promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion.
11. The Promoter’s decision on all matters, including eligibility, is final.
12. Any personal information collected about participants as part of the Promotion will be collected and used in accordance with the Privacy Principals set out in the Privacy Act 1993. Participants consent to the collection and use of any personal information required by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion. Participants can access or request correction of personal information by contacting the Promoter on (09) 526 2727.
13. This Promotion is subject to the laws of New Zealand. The Promoter and all participants accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand